One Mala for a Tree
The CPDesign's team offers you this Mala for $ 1 (excluding shipping costs) to sensibilise the reforestation's cause.
This same dollar, thanks to our partnership with One Tree Planted will allow to plant a tree
Custompeacedesign.com as decided to leave this offer until exhaustion of this Red Sandalwood Mala. (still, our manufacturers are rather incredible so it's not ready to happen) to provide an accessible way to fight against deforestation.
What is "deforestation"
Deforestation is the permanent destruction of forests in order to make the land available for other uses. An estimated 18 million acres (7.3 million hectares) of forest, which is roughly the size of the country of Panama, are lost each year, according to the United Nations' Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO).
Some other statistics:
- About half of the world's tropical forests have been cleared (FAO)
- Forests currently cover about 30 percent of the world’s land mass (National Geographic)
- Forest loss contributes between 6 percent and 12 percent of annual global
- carbon dioxide emissions (Nature Geoscience)
About 36 football fields worth of trees lost every minute (World Wildlife Fund (WWF))
Impacts of deforestation.
Forest are biological communities that influence practically every species on the planet. When they are corrupted, it can set off a staggering chain of occasions both locally and around the globe.
Loss of species:
70% of the world's plants and creatures live in backwoods and are losing their environments to deforestation, as per National Geographic. Loss of living space can prompt species termination. It likewise has negative outcomes for restorative research and neighborhood populaces who depend on the creatures and plants in the woodlands for chasing and solution.
Trees are vital to the water cycle. They assimilate rain fall and create water vapor that is discharged into the climate. Trees additionally diminish the contamination in water, as indicated by the North Carolina State University, by ceasing dirtied spillover. In the Amazon, the greater part the water in the biological community is held inside the plants, as per the National Geographic Society.
Tree roots anchor the soil. Without trees, the dirt is allowed to wash or overwhelm, which can provide vegetation development issues. The WWF states that researchers evaluate that 33% of the world's arable land has been lost to deforestation since 1960. After a reasonable cutting, money crops like coffee, soy and palm oil are planted. Planting these sorts of trees can bring on additional dirt disintegration on the grounds that their foundations can't clutch the dirt. "The circumstance in Haiti contrasted with the Dominican Republic is an extraordinary case of the critical part forest play in the water cycle," Daley said. Both nations share a similar island, yet Haiti has a great deal less woodland cover than the Dominican Republic. Therefore, Haiti has persevered through more outrageous soil disintegration, flooding and avalanche issues.
Soil disintegration can likewise prompt sediment entering the lakes, streams and other water sources. This can diminish neighborhood water quality and add to weakness in populaces in the territory.
About This Sandalwood Mala
Mala are used for reciting mantra, prayer or affirmation no matter what your beliefs are. they become the perfect partner to step up in your spirituality.
In a practical way touching bead by bead during the recitation brings more presence to his devotion by adding the sense of touch to his spiritual practice.
Those sandalwood Mala are used for bringing strength and peace, and the fragrant wood also helps to release attachments.
Sandalwood is believed by some to transform one's desires and help maintain a person's alertness while in meditation. No doubt one of the reasons why sandalwood is such an important wood in Tibetan Buddhism, and even in Hinduism.
They're the perfect meditation aid when you're at home reciting mantras or stressed on the way to work. Plus they look and feel good on your wrist or even around your neck.
About Our Prayer Beads
- Color: Our beads become their own unique shade. They may not appear identical in color as the above photo upon arrival.
- Fragrance: Green Sandalwood emits a calming earthy smell when rubbed.
- Note: Pure Sandalwood is an endangered species. As a result, our Malas are derived from trees from India within the same genus as Sandalwood known as Santalum. These trees emit a scent very similar to Sandalwood. To help preserve this scent, our beads are rubbed with natural oils.
- Delivery: Please allow 12 to 40 Business Day depend on the region
- 30 days Money Back Guaranty
- (available for USA, Canada, and Australia.
- You are outside those areas and would like to contribute? Please use the contact form, our team will do what it take to satisfy your request)